Would you like to see better results from your Facebook advertising campaigns? How about better click through rates and conversions?
If the answer is yes, this episode will be worth your time.
I’ve personally had a love/hate relationship with Facebook advertising lately. Some days, my ads will be humming right along, making conversions and then all of the sudden … nothing for days.
Thankfully, my guest this week has brought some helpful advice that will save me time and advertising dollars long term. I’ve already made some changes to my ad images based on a great tip in this interview and have seen a jump in my click through rate!
Brian Carter joins me on the show to share some great advice for anyone wanting to get better conversions from their Facebook campaigns.
Brian is a 15-year digital marketing veteran who’s worked with clients like NBC, Microsoft and Dramamine just to name a few. He’s also the author of The Like Economy: How Businesses Make Money with Facebook.
We’ll be discussing some specific takeaways you can use in your own ad campaigns:
- The key factors in determining what type of Facebook ads you should run for your business.
- Why you should create fewer steps in your funnels.
- Simple tips for improving your ad’s CTR (click through rate) and reducing your costs.
- Why it’s so important to run several ads initially and TEST, test, test to determine what’s working.
- What is the Facebook Relevancy score, and does it determine your ad’s success?
- And much more!
Enjoy the episode!